[TYPO3-Performance] Where to put the "meat"?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Wed Aug 13 23:33:46 CEST 2008

Writing static files makes sense, however, we are moving towards more
personalized content, that is constantly updating, so this is against
what we're doing... We are planning to rely on Typo3 caching as well as
PHP accelerators.

Our servers are fairly good, with several Quad core processors and up to
16 Gb of RAM. We just need to decide if we want to put them towards
handling MySQL tasks or PHP?

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/