[TYPO3-Performance] General questions

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Aug 5 19:36:50 CEST 2008

Definitely, and that's my point about losing extensibility (backward
compitability). Unfortunately, v3.0 is no better in that respect.

Unfortunately, it looks like the core is not much better. There is a lot
of power in Typo3 features, such as localization, extensibility through
XCLASS and hooks, etc, but this comes at the cost of performance.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/