[TYPO3-Performance] General questions

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Aug 5 18:53:35 CEST 2008

I think Ingo refers to the fact that tt_news' code is a but, ah,
unorganized. It has grown over the years and it's far from what can be
said to be a beautiful code. Thanx to Kasper and Rupert to have written
it. It served it's purpose, but it's IMHO a completely lost cause, when
it comes to have a reasonable structure. It's overburden with backwards
compatibility even more then the Core. And it has some very strange
queries to do its job.

Masi