[Typo3-UG Hamburg] Apache error after using BackendEditor

Menzel menzel at rdt.de
Thu Aug 5 12:49:11 CEST 2004

Hey,
I've installed an PHP and MySQL local Server from Apache Friends.
Downloaded the Typo3Quickstart and run the 1-2-3 installation without
problems. So far so good. BUT when I'm trying to edit contents or
generate new ones or view the templates or what ever in the Backend, I
don't get any response in my browser. And on the server pc there is
appearing an error message saying the apache server caused an error (see
error message attached).
I run the installation of Typo3 and it showed only one error -don't know
if it has something to do with my problem-: The Memory limit in the
php.ini is below 16 MB. So I raised it to 32. No effect. The error is
still shown in the install tool and also my backend is still not
working.
So help me please! Any ideas.
Thx Claus

### DEBUG SYSTEM INFORMATION - START ###
HTTP_HOST           : localhost
TYPO3_HOST_ONLY     : localhost
TYPO3_PORT          :
PATH_INFO           :
QUERY_STRING        : TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo
REQUEST_URI         :
/quickstart/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo
HTTP_REFERER        :
http://localhost/quickstart/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=
extConfig
TYPO3_REQUEST_HOST  : http://localhost
TYPO3_REQUEST_URL   :
http://localhost/quickstart/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=
phpinfo
TYPO3_REQUEST_SCRIPT:
http://localhost/quickstart/typo3/install/index.php
TYPO3_REQUEST_DIR   : http://localhost/quickstart/typo3/install/
TYPO3_SITE_URL      : http://localhost/quickstart/
TYPO3_SITE_SCRIPT   :
typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo
TYPO3_SSL           :
SCRIPT_NAME         : /quickstart/typo3/install/index.php
TYPO3_DOCUMENT_ROOT : C:/xampp/htdocs
SCRIPT_FILENAME     : C:/xampp/htdocs/quickstart/typo3/install/index.php
REMOTE_ADDR         : 127.0.0.1
REMOTE_HOST         :
HTTP_USER_AGENT     : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1;
.NET CLR 1.1.4322; Free Download Manager)
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE: de
CONST: PHP_OS       : WINNT
CONST: TYPO3_OS     : WIN
CONST: PATH_thisScri: C:/xampp/htdocs/quickstart/typo3/install/index.php
CONST: php_sapi_name: apache2handler
OTHER: TYPO3_VERSION: 3.6.2
OTHER: PHP_VERSION  : 5.0.0
imagecreatefromgif(): 1
imagecreatefrompng(): 1
imagecreatefromjpeg(: 1
imagegif()          :
imagepng()          : 1
imagejpeg()         : 1
imagettftext()      : 1
OTHER: IMAGE_TYPES  : 14
OTHER: memory_limit :
SERVER: SERVER_PORT : 80
SERVER: SERVER_SOFTW: Apache/2.0.50 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.0.50
OpenSSL/0.9.7c PHP/5.0.0
SERVER: GATEWAY_INTE: CGI/1.1
SERVER: SCRIPT_NAME : /quickstart/typo3/install/index.php
SERVER: PATH_TRANSLA:
T3CV_GFX: image_proc: 1
T3CV_GFX: gdlib     : 1
T3CV_GFX: gdlib_png : 1
T3CV_GFX: gdlib_2   : 0
T3CV_GFX: im        : 1
T3CV_GFX: im_path   : C:\xampp\ImageMagick/
T3CV_GFX: im_path_lz: C:\xampp\ImageMagick/
T3CV_GFX: im_version: 0
T3CV_GFX: im_negate_: 0
T3CV_GFX: im_imvMask: 0
T3CV_GFX: im_combine: combine