[TYPO3-UG France] CSS styled IMGTEXT

Ismael BIDAU bidau at ensci.com
Wed Feb 8 10:15:27 CET 2006

Je crois que si tu patientes jusqu'à typo3 4.0, ton problème sera réglé.

http://news.typo3.org/news/article/typo3-4-0-beta-2/
New: Integration of css_styled_imgtext into CSS styled content.
css_styled_imgtext is a CSS based implementation of the "Text with Image"
and "Image" content types (from tt_content).
To take care of the changes which are not fully backwards-compatible, an
update wizard for the install tool has been written. Directly after an
update, the frontend output will still be the same, and if you plan to use
the new features, the update wizard will guide you through the necessary
steps.