[Typo3-UG France] Problem with photo_gallery

Philippe Kunz philippekunz at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 11 12:27:19 CEST 2005

Hello,

I've installed the extension photo_gallery and it doesn't work well.
The porblem is, It can't generate thumbnails. I don't know why. I've following the instructions

I can upload, create album etc....

The gallery http://www.swissmarketing-lausanne.ch/index.php?id=41

but I 've a doubt about the configuration in the SETUP

page.headerData.10 = TEMPLATE
page.headerData.10 {
  template = FILE
  template.file = fileadmin/template.html