[Typo3-UG France] [Typo3] Looking for summer job in English or French speaking country

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Wed May 26 15:49:23 CEST 2004

Hi Typo3 users!

(I recently posted this to the UK usergroup mailing list, but I'm
posting it here again, because I didn't get a response yet.)

I'm an 18 year old guy attending the Waldorf School in Lübeck/Germany
until summer 2005.

Since I'd like to improve my English and French before graduation, I
would like to spend a part of my summer holidays in a French or English
speaking country working in a web agency or something similar that works
preferably with Typo3 because, well, I like it and I know how to work
with it ;-)

I'd like to earn enough during that time to afford lodging + perhaps
some tiny pocket-money.

If you are interested, please get in contact with me ASAP.

Thanks in advance!
Ingmar