[TYPO3-english] FED Fluid Content Elements appearance

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Mon Mar 26 16:31:04 CEST 2012

Hi, list.

I continue my experiments with fed and flux, and I love it more and more :)
The only question I have now: Is it possible to deactivate default FCEs
("Display: Geocoded Address and Map", "Layout: Columns", etc.) and activate
custom ones instead in "New Content Element" wizard?

Now I have to select some default element, and only then I can switch it to
custom one in "Content Settings" tab - not obvious for an editor.
Can you give me a hint on this, please?