[TYPO3-english] swap CSS order of TemplaVoila and includes

Mon Mar 26 15:55:13 CEST 2012

That would be one option, but we would like to keep the original CSS
included instead, if possible.

We worked around the issue by adding the link and script tags to
page.headerData.10 = HTML and removing header parts from our TemplaVoila
template. That way, we can place those tags behind the automatically
appended. Unfortunately, link and script tags are no longer separated in
2 blocks which doesn't matter on this site but could usually be
considered "dirty".

Maybe there's still another way to simply move the static includes in
front of our CSS (possibly included the regular way via TemplaVoila) and
maybe keeping link and script tags separate? (something like a config
option in TypoScript which I haven't found yet)