[TYPO3-english] Multilanguage tag attributes in FLUIDTEMPLATE

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Fri Mar 23 12:27:42 CET 2012

Hi, Kay

> use f:translate viewhelper inline.
>
> wiki.typo3.org/Fluid

Didn't knew about inline usage. Thank you for pointing me up!
Actually, more useful website for me became today fedex.net, since wiki
doesn't have description of all attributes and usage cases.

And for those, who might looking for same solution, here is my code:

<f:link.page pageUid="6" class="sprite-logo" title="{f:translate(key:
'LLL:fileadmin/templates/locallang.xml:logo.title', default: 'Home')}">
</f:link.page>