[TYPO3-english] CE type=menu with external urls

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Wed Mar 14 20:57:01 CET 2012

Hi Riccardo

I just had a similar problem today and found this:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-german/2009-May/058985.html
Setting DoNotCheckReferer = 1 in localconf / install tool seemed to have
done the trick for me (my problem occured only when the used domain had
www. before it as opposed to the defined RealURL-BaseURL)

... well I think it worked, it's not completely tested yet.

But about the html-entities: you have "htmlSpecialChars = 1", have you
tried setting it to 0?

Cheers
Urs

Urs Bräm