[TYPO3-english] http/https scheme in preview

Christian Nölle noelle at uni-wuppertal.de
Wed Mar 14 09:43:23 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

yesterday http://forge.typo3.org/issues/30892 was fixed in the 4.5.13
release. But I am afraid, that we have a regression with this bugfix.

Scenario: We have a https BE, which uses a non public domain, which
serves a multidomain setup. After introduction of this bugfix page
previews are rendered using the correct domain name for this particular
page. BUT: the call is using the https scheme and not http. There is no
valid certificate for the public domains, only for the non public be
domain, so this results in an error for the user with untrusted certificate.

Can anybody confirm this?

--
-c