[TYPO3-english] Bug workspacePreviewDetail in French

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:20:42 CET 2012

Just upgraded to typo 4.6.6 and I'm facing a problem when I try to preview
a page in a specific workspace (ok in LIVE).

In fact, Text for workspacePreviewDetail (workspace management) in French
is containing an error:

workspacePreviewDetail: 'Cliquez sur cet élément pour masquer la
version live de la page, et en voir la version de l'espace de
travail.',

the ' before espace should be backslashed \', currently a javascript
error breaks the preview.

My problem now is to understand where I can fix this bug. The XML
language is only available in English, so could someone let me know
where/how the translation of the system extensions are handled?

Thanks in advance for your help.

BM