[TYPO3-english] Gerrit commit (push) error: invalid committer - What to do?

Hauke Hain newgrp at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:56:41 CET 2012

Am 12.03.2012 15:15, schrieb Hauke Hain:
> I think there is a problem with my Web-Identity
> (https://review.typo3.org/#/settings/web-identities)
> I only have there my "Identity" (my login name from typo3.org - replaced
> in this message with "myname"). There is not Status or Email Address
> displayed. The Wiki says that I can add more E-Mail Adresses there, but
> that does not work either.

SOLVED!

You have to "Register New Email"
(https://review.typo3.org/#/settings/contact) and click on the mailed
link (be sure your are already logged in on review.typo3.org). After the
Email is registered it shows up as an Identity
(https://review.typo3.org/#/settings/web-identities).
This "Register New Email" step must be done every time you want to add a
new "Web-Identity"-Email. It does not matter if the Email Address is
already stored in the Contact Information
(https://review.typo3.org/#/settings/contact).

To sum it up:

invalid committer with the ERROR message
"https://review.typo3.org/#/settings/contact" seems to mean that your
Email Address is not registered as an Web-Identity.