[TYPO3-english] Gerrit commit (push) error: invalid committer - What to do?

Hauke Hain newgrp at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:15:13 CET 2012

Hi,

I actually do not know who to ask in this matter. Perhaps somebody here
knows it or a solution:

I read
http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_TortoiseGit#Pushing_the_change_to_Gerrit
and
http://wiki.typo3.org/TroubleShooting_%28Git%29

This is what TortoiseGit outputs:

git.exe push -v --progress  "origin"
deprecatedextbase13function:refs/for/master

Pushing to ssh://myname@review.typo3.org:29418/TYPO3v4/Extensions/fed
Counting objects: 14, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (7/7)
Writing objects: 100% (8/8)
Writing objects: 100% (8/8), 4.58 KiB, done.
remote: Resolving deltas:   0% (0/5)
remote: ERROR:  http://review.typo3.org/#/settings/contact
remote:
remote:
To ssh://myname@review.typo3.org:29418/TYPO3v4/Extensions/fed
! [remote rejected] deprecatedextbase13function -> refs/for/master
(invalid committer)
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://myname@review.typo3.org:29418/TYPO3v4/Extensions/fed'

---

I use the Name and Email as displayed in
http://review.typo3.org/#/settings/contact in my settings.

I think there is a problem with my Web-Identity
(https://review.typo3.org/#/settings/web-identities)
I only have there my "Identity" (my login name from typo3.org - replaced
in this message with "myname"). There is not Status or Email Address
displayed. The Wiki says that I can add more E-Mail Adresses there, but
that does not work either.

Any ideas what the problem causes / how to solve it / who can help me?

Thank you for reading!

Regards,
Hauke