[TYPO3-english] browsebox in indexed_search still not working

Stephan Bernhard grac at gmx.ch
Sat Mar 10 08:00:13 CET 2012

@ patrick

thanks for your open words.

of course i know that open source can't deliver all.
and not everything at the same time.
but such a central function like indexing should be much higher on the
priority list, right?
i also spent days and weeks to indexed_search and crawler get going -
it's just one of the most hated features in TYPO3, i guess...

stephan

BTW. i have seen that there is a version 2.13.0 of indexed_search out -
but only for 4.6 - why can't it also be for 4.5?