[TYPO3-english] Extension for showing last content

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:01:29 CET 2012

Sorry to post as a new thread (my email client doesn't allow to respond):

Could you show me a piece of TS code to do what I just wanted. I
looked for some code snippets but I didn't find anything appropiate,
and my TS knowledge is kind of poor.

Sergio

Hi Oliver Salzburg,

Oliver Salzburg wrote:

>* On 2012-03-08 13:41, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:*>>* Hi!*>>* *>>* Sergio wrote:*>>>*   and using some kind of*>>>* plugin that would allow me to show the last content elements from within*>>>* this folder*>>* *>>* Use TypoScript instead. Each new extension only slows down your site.*>* Because interpreted TS is, of course, faster than a direct PHP solution!*
If you assume that the result is cached and each extension adds a little
load for *each* request, that might be the case.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065 – TYPO3 UG Bonn/Köln – linkvalidator