[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0 at the corner? How is it possible

Chris Zepernick {SwiftLizard} chris at swift-lizard.com
Thu Mar 8 13:32:24 CET 2012

Guys,

can we please stop this bullshit bingo?

Much more people are using joomla, drupal and wordpress, may that be due
to the fact that much more using this stuff for private homepages ? Just
asking.

I´d like to put it like apple in that case, who cares about total market
share ? O.o Though most of us earn our money with that piece of software
I´d prefer to know whats the total enterprice use of those cms systems ?
How many small, medium size, and enterprise companys are using our cms ,
how many of them use the other cms ?

Can anyone give me that numbers please, because those are the one I´d
care about, I don´t care about how many school, private, etc. pages are
made with TYPO3 or the other cms.

Who seriouly cares about 95% market share, if it´s only 5% business
share at all?

Guys for instance the fruit people got about 5% total market share in
their industire but are the most valuable company on this planet...

I don´t mind Lise Müller using it, but I don´t care if she prefers
something else, I care if VW, Telekom, Vodafone, Cisco, bitburger,
Lamborghini, Lufhansa, Airbus, Neckermann, Tui, some big banks, ... are
using it, and I care what might be their reason to stop,..

just my two cents to this topic ...

Cheers

Chris