[TYPO3-english] missing fields in powermail

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 8 10:48:18 CET 2012

Hi,

On 8-3-2012 10:18, Arno Dudek wrote:
> Using powermail 1.6.4 with T3 4.6.4.
>
> When I use the powermail form with a backend user different fields are
> not visible, e.g. the checkbox for mandatory. I can see it only as admin.
>
> The flexform definitions (powermail/lib/def/def_field_text.xml) shows
> the exclude property. But there are no rights to set in the backend
> group for these fields.
>
> Using 4.5.11 with powermail 1.6.4 everything works right. And there are
> also no field permission to set in the backend group.
>
> Can sombody confirm this issue? Is this a TYPO3 or a powermail issue?

It's kind of both. In the core support was added for <exclude> tags in
flexforms (previously this was only possible in TCA). Powermail started
using them.
Unfortunately only the flexforms of content elements (tt_content
records) were taken into account and not other flexforms when building
the list of Allowed Exclude Fields in the BE group settings.

The issue is fixed for 4.7 and will be backported to 4.6 and 4.5 [1].
You can find the changes in [2].

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/31831
[2] https://review.typo3.org/9468

--