[TYPO3-english] Extension for showing last content

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Thu Mar 8 10:17:24 CET 2012

Hi Sergio,

Sergio wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just installed a few months ago an extension named wec_contentelements,
> what allowed me to show certain videos which were on my Vimeo page. Every
> time I uploaded a video to my Vimeo page, I created the content element on
> my videos page on Typo3. Now I just would like to create a folder with
> these videos, instead of inserting them on the page; and using some kind
> of plugin that would allow me to show the last content elements from
> within this folder. Would you know some extension that does that? It's
> kind of similar to tt_news plugin (deciding how many elements to show) but
> applied to all types of content elements.

If you just want to show a normal content element, then you can use the
typoscript CONTENT object render it.

I do not have an example at hand, but you will need to set the limit to 1
and the sorting so that it selects the last element.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065 – TYPO3 UG Bonn/Köln – linkvalidator