[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0 at the corner? How is it possible

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Mar 5 17:44:07 CET 2012

Hi Mathias,

> Xavier's reply to Milicev's e-mail another place in this thread is symptomatic of a different kind of issue:
>     Question: "How to explain to the 62 year old guy, director of the board, where v5 vaporized"
>     Answer: "Just point him to the articles..."
> Sorry, but that's plain disrespectful! No TYPO3 agency is going to live long if it just asks the clients to read these kind of articles. TYPO3 is there not ultimately for the agencies, but for their clients. With Xavier's attitude, TYPO3 will die: Agencies won't be able to sell the product, no matter how good it is.

I won't take it badly but you just cannot treat me like that. I took
time to share something, I wrote an article describing where we were,
how we went there and tried to show what was positive in all. You think
it's plain disrespectful to kindly (OK did not write this word nor did I
add a smiley but hey, since when grown up people are not able to read
between lines, or take the the way I - in this very case - treat other
persons in this list?) point someone for example to the blog post I wrote?

If I did not know that I'm supported and appreciated by many people for
the many hours I take care of TYPO3, I really could consider that you
are really insulting me, that's totally unfair.

And after all I don't want to read further this post to see if something
is worth any answer from my side.

Kind regards anyway
Xavier

--