[TYPO3-english] yag nivoslider theme

Gábor Horn gabor at h3online.hu
Mon Mar 5 00:30:20 CET 2012

Hello Oliver,

i tried what you suggested, now the inclusion order is:

<script
src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.4/jquery.min.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>

<script
src="typo3conf/ext/yag_themepack_jquery/Resources/Public/GallerySource/NivoSlider/jquery.nivo.slider.pack.js?1330716371"
type="text/javascript"></script>

unfortunatelly it still doesn't work still says nivoSlider is not a
function. You can see it here: http://test16.h3online.hu/

the nivoSlider JS is clearly included after the jQuery one, using
firebug i can see the images in the corresponding div, so i still don't
understand why it doesn't recognize nivoSlider as a function :( Any
other hint pls? Maybe can you provide a link to your working solution so
i can compare the js sources?

thanks, Gabor