[TYPO3-english] yag nivoslider theme

Gabor Horn gabor at h3online.hu
Sun Mar 4 16:32:09 CET 2012

Hello,

i!m using typo3 4.5.11 and yag 1.4.5 and yag themepack jquert 0.5.0. I'd
like to use the nivoSlider theme to show an ImageList. On the frontend
the images doesn't show with this theme (they appear with lightbox theme
so the image settings are ok i guess), and i see the following
javascript error in debug:

jQuery('#nivoSlider-3').nivoSlider is not a function

examining the source i see the two following JS inclusions:

<script
src="typo3conf/ext/yag/Resources/Public/Js/JQuery/jquery-1.6.4.min.js?1330716192"
type="text/javascript"></script>

<script
src="typo3conf/ext/yag_themepack_jquery/Resources/Public/GallerySource/NivoSlider/jquery.nivo.slider.pack.js?1330716371"
type="text/javascript"></script>

i can click on both and can see their js source, so i'm not sure why
they not get included properly (if that is the problem). Unfortunatelly
in the YAG docs i didn't find if i have to make any extra steps to
install niveSlider. After taht i found a niveSLider extension in TER, i
installed it, but that also didn't help. Do i need to build a custom
jQuery for my site with the jQuery plugin? Or should Yag jQuery stuff
would work "out of the box" with that 2 js include what i can see in the
html head?

thanks, Gabor Horn