[TYPO3-english] Shop System under T3

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Thu Oct 6 20:18:56 CEST 2011

Am 06.10.2011 20:03, schrieb Giuseppe Luigi Punzi:
> Hi all
>
> Today, I received a call to make a ¿budget? about a project. This
> project, will be a complete website with news, forums, and a shop
> systems, because this company, will sell downloadable files (nothing
> physical) throug the web.
>
> Because we want to use T3 in all our projects when possible to gain
> experience every day, I installed a T3 site at localhost and I'm
> trying to import Shop system (tt_products), but I'm having problems
> with it.
>
> It depends on tsparser extension, and this extension is not compatible
> with my T3 installation:
>
> The running TYPO3 version (4.5.6) is higher than allowed (4.4.99).
>

> 2 Questions.
>
> Is a good choice, use T3+tt_producs for a project like this?
>
> How can I solve this dependency problem?
>
> Best regards.
Hi Giuseppe -

I've just set up a website with tt_products running a 4.5.4 installation
and it works without problems.  So just ignore the requirement. It takes
a while to understand all the tricks with tt_products, but my customer
loves it because it is easy to handle. So, yes: using it seems a good
choice for me.

Have a great day,
Peter

--

http://www.function2form.net
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"If your strength is only what comes from vitality, your words and
  personal conduct will appear to be in accord with the Way, and you
  will be praised by others."

(Hagakure)