[TYPO3-english] Shop System under T3

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Thu Oct 6 20:03:29 CEST 2011

Hi all

Today, I received a call to make a ¿budget? about a project. This
project, will be a complete website with news, forums, and a shop
systems, because this company, will sell downloadable files (nothing
physical) throug the web.

Because we want to use T3 in all our projects when possible to gain
experience every day, I installed a T3 site at localhost and I'm trying
to import Shop system (tt_products), but I'm having problems with it.

It depends on tsparser extension, and this extension is not compatible
with my T3 installation:

The running TYPO3 version (4.5.6) is higher than allowed (4.4.99).

2 Questions.

Is a good choice, use T3+tt_producs for a project like this?

How can I solve this dependency problem?

Best regards.