[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-mvc] [Reminder] Extbase discussion starts in 30 minutes

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Thu May 26 14:01:03 CEST 2011

Hey everybody,

just a small reminder: In 30 minutes, the Extbase meeting starts:

http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-typo3v4mvc/2011-May/009573.html

To join the meeting room:
    1) point your browser to http://bigbluebutton.typo3.org <http://bigbluebutton.typo3.org/>
    2) ignore the prelimiary design that has not yet been typo3-branded
    3) Enter any name (preferrably your real name, so we know who you are)
    4) hit the headset icon on the top left ("Share my microphone"). If
you also want to speak, you'll have to accept the Flashplayer
confirmation. If the sound is too quiet or we can't hear you, check your
Flashplayer settings (right-click anywhere > Settings > Microphone)

Greets,
Sebastian