[TYPO3-dev] The extbase dilemma - here comes sample data for testing

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue May 24 14:17:47 CEST 2011

Hi.

On 21.05.2011 19:18 Peter Niederlag wrote:

> <assumption>
> 100 blogs
> 100 posts on each blog
> 100 comments on each post
> </assumption>

Last night I created some same data for blog_example as suggested by
you. It contains:
1 administrator
100 blogs
100 authors (1 for each blog)
10.000 posts (100 for each blog)
1.000.000 comments (100 for each post)
147 tags (between 1 and 5 for each post)

The data itself (post content, tags, names etc.) is randomly generated
with using shuffled lorem ispum blindtexts.

I provide it for download at:
http://www.t3node.com/fileadmin/user_upload/extbase/blog_example_sample_data.sql.bz2
(35MB)

The amount of data can't be handled with t3d-import/export. So I provide
raw sql data which has been exported via mysqldump. Some hints to make
it work:
The sql file contains only the blog_example tables. Pages, Plugin and
fe_user have to be set up manually. The storagePid I used when creating
the data was "3". So you need to have a page with uid=3 and set
plugin.tx_blogexample.persistence.storagePid = 3.
The corresponding admin record (fe_user) has uid 4 and is of record type
"Blog Admin" (fe_users.tx_extbase_type =
Tx_BlogExample_Domain_Model_Administrator)

I also provide a complete TYPO3 DB dump, which contains all TYPO3
tables, including the records for pages and fe_users. The dump is build
from a TYPO3 4.5 dummy installatio. The username/password of the admin
be_user is admin/password
http://www.t3node.com/fileadmin/user_upload/extbase/full_typo3_db.sql.bz2
(35MB)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The traffic on my server is limited. Please set up a mirror (dropbox
etc.) and announce the URL. Best would be to put the files on the
blog_example project wiki on forge. I couldn't upload it because the
limit is 20MB.

Happy testing!

--
cheers,