[TYPO3-dev] The extbase dilemma

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Fri May 20 19:14:21 CEST 2011

Oliver Hader wrote:

Hi all,

> Since it seems to be easier to find solutions for particular problems in
> [...] we aim to have a Skype Meeting with those who
> experienced problems and those who take over responsibilities in the
> accordant development teams. [...]

In addition to that, we're planning to do a regular meeting, that is
open to everyone who is interested (similar to how we already do it in
the v5 team).

I just announced the first date (26th, 14.30 CET) in the mvc list [1].
We'd be glad to see a lot of you guys there on Thursday!

Have a great weekend,
Bastian

[1]
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-typo3v4mvc/2011-May/009573.html