[TYPO3-dev] The extbase dilemma

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Thu May 19 16:02:46 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel et all,

thanks for bringing this topic up and discussing the concerns on Extbase
in a constructive way here in the list. We (some of the v4 and v5 guys)
just had a R&D Meeting on Skype and also discussed about this very thread.

Since it seems to be easier to find solutions for particular problems in
a real-time discussion, we aim to have a Skype Meeting with those who
experienced problems and those who take over responsibilities in the
accordant development teams. This meeting shall happend during the next
two weeks and will hopefully help to find a strategy on how to handle
the situation now and in the future. Invitations will be sent
individually very soon.

Best regards,
Olly

--