[TYPO3-dev] The extbase dilemma

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu May 19 19:54:48 CEST 2011

Am 19.05.11 18:55, schrieb Zachary Davis:

> Indeed, I often feel that the biggest problem with TYPO3 is the lack of
> a strong leader with the authority to prioritize development and assign
> tasks, someone to really drive the TYPO3 V4 project--still the most
> important part of the TYPO3 project in terms of client interest and
> revenue for any TYPO3 company—-forward in a unified direction. Perhaps
> I'm naive though, and the only way to get things done is to wait for
> individuals to get around to doing them.

hi zac,

i think this is all what open-source is all about.

only that this one big leader is not a person, but the community
supporting the team of commiters.

i wonder how we could support the extbase team to achieve their
challenges...

how can we buy them time? what kind of support is needed?

olivier