[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 and svn

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:28:05 CEST 2011

Hello,

Why is versionning production system a bad thing ?
IMHO it is an absolutely necessary thing to do. If not the best thing about
vcs. Updates are extremely straightforward. Detecting the unholy changes
made directly on production system becomes a trivial task. New installation
is a matter of a single command.

Why would you give up these huge benefits ?