[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 heresy: what about "selling" pro extensions?

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Apr 25 14:58:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

> ("BTW Don't use the word 'cool' in our community. It has a smell." the
> editor)

;-)

I want to answer to that, because it may not be as anecdotal as it may
seem. I think the problem is that "cool" was overused. I remember one of
the FLOW3-related presentation I attended where nearly every single
thing presented was "cool". "cool" is not equals to "good". Maybe some
people should just be more careful in their communication :-)

Cool is good, but good is even cooler ;-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter