[TYPO3-dev] blog_example gives error "A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does not exist"

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Thu Apr 22 17:17:38 CEST 2010

Hi Bert.

On 22.04.10 13:36, Bert Huijgen wrote:
> My idea was to learn, thus not to start to difficult, but there is no
> documentation and the example does not work, that's a bridge too far.

Did you search on the project page? There is a Link right below the
project title pointing you to the documentation (Quickstart Guide, API
doc, real world examples like sjr_offers ...). A little more than
nothing ;-)

> I did ask this in the MVC list, but there was no response.

There were at least four people that have posted answers to your
questions. Your first post dated back to afternoon April, 20th. A little
more than none ;-)

Maybe you have to be a little more patient with us working for free.

> Of course (and I think I have to) I can start with traditional
> developent, but will this still work with v5?

No.

> Abandoning typo3 is still an option too, I am starting in the middle of
> a big code change, a very uncertain path. But I am very enthousiastic
> about the v5 plans, would be nice if I can step in on that train.

Me too.

Regards
Jochen