[TYPO3-dev] blog_example gives error "A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does not exist"

Bert Huijgen bert.huijgen at eo.nl
Thu Apr 22 13:36:31 CEST 2010

Good point Sebastian.

My idea was to learn, thus not to start to difficult, but there is no
documentation and the example does not work, that's a bridge too far.
I did ask this in the MVC list, but there was no response.
Of course (and I think I have to) I can start with traditional
developent, but will this still work with v5?
Abandoning typo3 is still an option too, I am starting in the middle
of a big code change, a very uncertain path. But I am very
enthousiastic about the v5 plans, would be nice if I can step in on
that train.

Bert

Op 22 apr 2010, om 11:27 heeft Sebastian Gebhard het volgende
geschreven: