[TYPO3-dev] Ideas solving the bloated TER problem?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Nov 25 23:18:37 CET 2009

Hi Bernhard,

> * Also pass every field/config variable used for generating queries/etc.
>   through stdWrap
>
> For me it seems many developers have never really understood the concept of
> stdWrap.

I fully agree! Today I had - for the first time - to go deeper into tt_news configuration and I simply was so thankful "discovering" that all fields supported stdWrap! This was a real pleasure to be
able to create preconfigured FCE including a tt_news plugin where some parameters could still be overriden through FlexForm fields.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en