[TYPO3-dev] Ideas solving the bloated TER problem?

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Nov 18 12:57:33 CET 2009

as first step, something that could be done in 1 hour of wotrk, i would
add a "staff pick" checkbox to some exts..
let's call it "core devs preferred", taht would be all those ext that
could really be in the core but aren't (for sweveral reasons)
see the latest "feeditadvanced"

in a few days nobody will find it, unless they NOW know about it.

a simple menu showing all staff picks ext could help anybody to find the
ext gems.

for me it would be easy to develop such thing.. but from where to start?
who to talk with?

all other things you are saying have been talked in latest years.
expecially categorization.
i guess the Association should ask a core and UX dev or a trusted dev to
take a few days and improve ter_fe

stefano