[TYPO3-dev] collaboration work & typoscript & svn

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:50:47 CET 2009

Finally I implemented a way to automatically populate
the 'layout' field with layouts based on the layouts
defined in the directory hierarchy.

The directory structure e.g. is:

Layouts/
	Default/
		setup.txt
		constants.txt
	Home/
		setup.txt
		constants.txt

The following entries will be available inside the
layout field of every page:

Besides this, a TS condition is put inside the global TS,
which will include the setup.txt and constants.txt files of
the chosen layout, on each page.

Unfortunately this is not working correctly:

[globalVar = TSFE:page|layout = 5]
<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:
typo3conf/ext/EXTKEY/Resources/Private/TypoScript/Layouts/Home/setup.txt">
[global]

It only works correctly if I'm not logged in to the backend. If I am
logged in to the backend, the condition won't take effect - only if I
tick the condition-checkboxes under the object-browser tree.

Is this working as intended? Shouldn't the boxes at least be
checked by default in the backend when logged in? No?

Thank you for help!