[TYPO3-dev] Ideas solving the bloated TER problem?

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Thu Nov 12 19:04:02 CET 2009

bernd wilke skrev:
>> Mangement of key extensions
>> When key extensions are managed by individuals, we have a greater risc
>> that development at some point stops. TYPO3 companies should manage key
>> extensions of TYPO3.
>
> TYPO3 by itself is managed NOT by TYPO3 companies, why should extensions
> be?

I guess TYPO3 is managed by people who are employed at agencies who
endorse their involvement?

Anyway, I think that we can benefit of the resources and
stability/responsibility that agencies have to present when their
reputation/prestige is at stake.

And I'm talking about very specific and few key extensions.

/Stig