[TYPO3-dev] Ideas solving the bloated TER problem?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:26:43 CET 2009

Hi!

I have a comment only on one point:

Stig Nørgaard Færch wrote:
> TYPO3 companies should manage key extensions of TYPO3.

Who said that TYPO3 companies are better? :) I saw lots of awful extensions made by TYPO3 agencies and had to fix absolutely stupid issues in them. Being an agency does not mean or guarantee having good developers or producing quality extensions. It only mean having more resources than a single freelancer. Bad developers in a company can survive for ages, one bad single freelancer will never survive...

Forget this idea. If there is a bright individual, who works on the extension, leave him alone. :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.