[TYPO3-dev] MS-SQL via DBAL Possible?

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Nov 9 11:41:41 CET 2009

Hi all,

>> Or in detail:
>> 1. does DBAL support MS-SQL
>
> It should but I tried a few months ago to set up a full website in
> MSSQL and it did not work. As I'm quite busy with Oracle ATM, I did
> not take time to fix issues there. I'm planning to have another look
> at it soon (I hope).
>
> However, for single tables here and there, I guess it should work. You
> have to test and report issue if you find any.

I can confirm that ;-)
A few months ago I tried to setup a TYPO3 based on MSSQL but without
success, too many problems. I was able to setup TYPO3 with Oracle and
PostgreSQL via DBAL.

Abyway, if you want to connect some tables in a MSSQL instance via DBAL,
it works fine

Regards,

--
---
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  http://www.webformat.com