[TYPO3-dev] Over 2Million images rendering using GIFBUILDER (but not all at once...)

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sat Nov 7 12:42:42 CET 2009

On Nov 7, 2009, at 2:38 AM, Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> Hi Ries,
>
> Ries van Twisk wrote:
>> If any core dev is interested then they can mail me and I will help
>> making making the patch including the install tool.
>
> Did I miss something during the weeks that I was ill? I always
> thought that anybody is allowed to submit patches to the core list.
>
> I am no core developer, but I probably have time tomorrow (Sunday)
> to prepare patch files for trunk and any tree you want...
>
> Regards, Jigal.

Jegal,

if there is enough interest from the core I am willing to help,
but I am not going to create patches put them on bugtrack and
pray that they will get accepted and in the end no core dev has time
and I
did spend my time on it for nothing.

Besides, already new ideas come up and if one core dev tells me that I
also need
to take a look at X,Y,Z because it needs sub-dirs to, I might not
have time to do that also.

I do have the time to create patches so the sub dirst get created
properly for GB/ and pics/ directory with Bernhards idea to make
the number of level configurable.

I just cannot effort spending my time without support from a core
member.

Ries