[TYPO3-dev] SCOTTY - Global *S*emantic *C*ategory, *O*ntology, *T*ag and *T*axonomy S*y*stem

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Nov 6 11:34:22 CET 2009

>> (maybe integrate a "official"
>> commenting or rating system into the framework etc that could be
>> accessed via the same api).
>
> Oh, I would love that! :-)

After all it's about different types of relations between terms and items,
terms and terms or items and items.
So of course this could be used for a relation like:

item1 => is commenting => item2

In the wiki I will write more about the basic principles I had in mind when
setting up this project on forge.

Any other wishes? :-)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian