[TYPO3-dev] SCOTTY - Global *S*emantic *C*ategory, *O*ntology, *T*ag and *T*axonomy S*y*stem

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Fri Nov 6 09:28:54 CET 2009

Hi Joey.

Great idea!

On 05.11.2009 22:52 JoH asenau wrote:
> Don't expect too much content there, but maybe you can already join the
> team, write some wishes to the wiki or do other stuff, that shows there is a
> real demand for this feature and there are people who are willing to *work
> in this team do get the job done just in time*. I will offer parts of the
> tagpack as a base we can start with, and maybe there are other extensions as
> well, we should consider as candidates for integration or adoption of
> interesting features.

There are a few categorie extensions out there in forge. I know tagpack
already ships similar functionality, but it would be great to have a
"real" category tree in the backend with parent and child records.

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-categories
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-categorization
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-categorize

Beam me up, Scotty!