[TYPO3-dev] collaboration work & typoscript & svn

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Nov 5 10:16:35 CET 2009

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer schrieb:

> 1 Did anybody need 'Include static:' ever? I mean those, called:
>   template; TU   template; RE   template: BUG
>   What are they for?
>
> 2 What's the difference between 'Include static:' and 'Include static
> (from extensions):'?

Static templates are deprecated and those that used to be shipped with
TYPO3 are not being maintained. In favor of static templates provided by
extensions.

> 3 Is it possible to add my custom TS templates to 'Include static:'?

That would be "Include static (from extensions)", as you most probably
will add these to some extension and not to the core's "static_template"
table (which are still shipped with the "cms" extension only for
backwards compatibility reasons).

Cheers,
Ernesto