[TYPO3-dev] collaboration work & typoscript & svn

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 21:23:13 CET 2009

K, three questions raise here for me:

1 Did anybody need 'Include static:' ever? I mean those, called:
   template; TU   template; RE   template: BUG
   What are they for?

2 What's the difference between 'Include static:' and 'Include static
(from extensions):'?

3 Is it possible to add my custom TS templates to 'Include static:'?

Thanks a lot!