[Typo3-announce] 5 places left for T3BOARD04

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.com
Thu Aug 7 14:40:34 CEST 2003

Hi folks,

We have five places left now for T3BOARD04.

Now you have to decide until 28.th of August to change your "still
thinking"-flag to "YESS!"

For all those speculating to join in later on short notice (like every
year):
I am getting the _number_ of spaces that register until the 13th to be
reserved until the 28th, when I give final notice of the reserved _names_ to
the agency!

Spaces will from then on only be available if someone else cancels their
booking! All booking goes through the travel agency! So don't hesitate and
race to get your space now, or get comfortable with the thought of having to
stay at home.

For all those already sure to come:
Payment is now possible and some have already paid. I will update the list
once a week, when I get a current list from the travel agency.
Payment is the final confirmation of your booking and the ultimate assurance
that you have gotten yourself a place on t3board04.

Payment should be made until the 15th. of October!
The details are to be found here:
http://typo3.com/Tour-page.1377.0.html

However, make sure you notify me if you want to cancel! Otherwise you have
made a booking and that is nothing less than a contract.

Cu in Kitzbühel, cheers,

Daniel

--
TYPO3 - get.content.right