[TYPO3-about] Working as a developer instead of making documentation
woebchr at gmx.de
Mon Jan 21 12:09:34 CET 2013
TYPO3 certainly is the most used Open Source Enterprise CMS. This is also a
result because of this community.
Since being part of this community as a volunteer inside the T3-Docu-Team I
often ask myself:
* Why do people support this kind of projects?
* And furthermore: Why do people prefer working as a developer instead of
Maybe the answers could be:
- making documentation sounds boring or
- there is a lack of time or
- there is less personal benefit or
Theses question I want to study during my master thesis. But before starting
a poll regarding this study I want to discuss this with you and listen to
More information about the TYPO3-about