[TYPO3-about] Anti-harrasment policy for our events?

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Sat Jan 5 02:01:40 CET 2013

On 01/04/2013 11:40 PM, Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
> Ok let's go one step back and put it this way. The anti-harrasment
> policy would be a clear and explicit statement that we're willing to
> provide a discrimination-free environment and that we won't tolerate
> actions agains that.

I'm fine with that of course, and I don't think anybody is against such
a statement. The question is just if it is explicitly "needed", if it
really helps for a certain thing and if we're not starting discussions
to solve problems that don't really exist in the TYPO3-universe (to my
knowledge, of course).

Would it maybe be of use to look at the "Community code of conduct" that
was mentioned if and/what you'd want to propose to add there, to make it
clearer etc.?

Since "gender" has been mentioned a lot as one example (of course not
the only one), could we guys in this thread maybe also get a voice from
our girls in the community?

Kind regards,
 Stefan