[TYPO3-about] Anti-harrasment policy for our events?

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Fri Jan 4 08:52:55 CET 2013

Hi,

well, the amount of women on our conferences is (guessed) below 1% (at
max 5%) - sure there are no problems yet.  You might be right that
european conferences are less likely to cause problems**. But I didn't
talk about T3CON-DE - I meant all (US/Asian/European/..) conferences and
events we have. (Did we have women on Asian*** and US conferences at all?)

Regarding the incidents and the related reading you added. None of them
questioned that it's useful that actions are taken and none of them said
that having that policy in place was a problem.

The policy would at least be a clear sign that we live by these values
(anyways) and that we want to create a friendly environment in that
regard too.

Cheers.

** Why do you think you're superior compared to Americans? <- fit's the
definition of racism :(

--
Tolleiv Nietsch
TYPO3 Core Developer