[Neos] Image size on Landing page

Ardis Markss book at dizains.lv
Thu May 7 16:28:18 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

How I can change image (main-header image) dimensions in Landing page (package TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org)
I change aspect ratio from 2:1 to 5:1 in NodeTypes.yaml file, but dimensions not change when placed image - half is image and other half is black rendered background. No changes on aspect ratio. Landing page main-header box return in normal size when remove image - aspect ratio then is normal.

Which parameters determine the size of main-header image dimensions in Landing page?

with best
Ardis